Ditch dryness and pain so you can transform your intimate connection with your partner.
The feminine area is delicate, and it can feel incredibly frustrating when it doesn’t function the way it used to. If you’re struggling with dryness, discomfort, or embarrassing urine leaks, you aren’t alone.
It’s never too late to reclaim your youthful confidence and spontaneity. Here are the regenerative protocols we use at ReYouvenate…
- Soundwave therapy delivers low-intensity acoustic soundwaves, causing new blood vessels to grow and an increase in the number of nerve endings. As the blood vessels in your genitals become stronger, your blood flow improves which can increase lubrication and create improved sexual performance. The treatment stimulates growth factors and stem cells as well neurogenesis (nerve growth). Many patients report increased sensitivity and more intense orgasms.
- Topical compounded cream can be applied to your delicate feminine parts in order to increase lubrication and sexual pleasure, improve tissue resilience and urine control, and improve vaginal tightening and skin elasticity.
DEEPEN YOUR PASSION, SENSATION, AND ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP TODAY!
Female Sexual Dysfunction Q & A
When should I be concerned about sexual dysfunction?
It’s time to talk with your doctor about sexual dysfunction if you note difficulty with lubrication, sensation, or climax. Schedule a consultation if your sexual dysfunction is:
- Negatively affecting your relationship
- Causing depression or anxiety
- Becoming more and more frequent
- Associated with pain in your genitals
What causes sexual dysfunction?
Experiencing periodic signs of female sexual dysfunction probably isn’t cause for concern. But if you frequently have problems, it could be a warning sign of an underlying health issue. Major illnesses, such as diabetes or cardiovascular disease can contribute to sexual dysfunction. Sexual problems often develop when your hormones are in flux, such as after having a baby or during menopause.
Sexual dysfunction may relate to underlying physical, hormonal and/or psychological issues.
Factors that may lead to sexual dysfunction:
- Depression or anxiety
- Heart and blood vessel disease
- Neurological conditions, such as spinal cord injury or multiple sclerosis
- Gynecological conditions, such as vulvovaginal atrophy, infections or lichen sclerosus
- Certain medications, such as antidepressants or high blood pressure medications
- Emotional or psychological stress
Let Dr. Fortin know about any medications you take, even over-the-counter varieties and dietary supplements.
Which sexual dysfunction approach is the best for me?
The best type of sexual dysfunction approach depends on you and your needs. Dr. Fortin specializes in drug-free approaches to female sexual dysfunction therapies through acoustic sound wave technology.
Delivering low-intensity acoustic soundwaves causes new blood vessels to grow and removes plaque in pre-existing blood vessels. As the blood vessels in your genitals start getting stronger, your blood flow improves, and you can have experience improved sexual performance. The procedure stimulates growth factors and stem cells as well as neurogenesis (nerve growth). Many patients report increased sensitivity and more intense orgasms.
The entire process is painless and only requires a short office visit at ReYouvenate.