Get back to what you love, faster
Reyouvenate’s Excellerate program is the first to combine breakthroughs in exercise physiology and neuromuscular reprogramming with AI-assisted state-of-the-art work outs.
Reyouvenate’s AI assisted programs are designed to help you feel better and increase targeted muscle strength in a short time. Intuitive algorithms and adaptive technology work in tandem with you.
Our machine loads up the perfect weight and backs off at just the right time, ensuring that every rep is exactly what your body needs to excel. This also means less stress on your joints!
- When your muscles are in tension for 100% of the range of motion, your workout is significantly intensified.
- We are naturally able to manage a greater weight load on the eccentric phase, so you can work out with heavier weights than you might otherwise be able to lift.
- Research demonstrates that eccentric exercise can enhance hypertrophy (muscle growth) and increase fat-burning at rest (which is why rest and repair days are critical!).
- The body’s natural mechanics make it less susceptible to stress and strain during eccentric exercise. It is ideal for both injury prevention and rehabilitation.
Our programs range from 2-8 weeks total with workouts of 13-20 minutes each to condition and strengthen your body.
Reyouvenate offers a variety of programs that are designed to suit your lifestyle and needs. Whether you need help with pain management or want to improve your game our programs have something for you.
Improve Your Game
This revolutionary new approach combines AI assisted workouts with advanced medical breakthroughs in exercise physiology and neuromuscular reprogramming, helping you achieve your fitness goals, improve your game and reduce recovery time faster than ever before.
Excellerate can be used to help target necessary muscle groups to improve your performance in sports such as:
Get Back to What You Love
Our Excellerate program was also created to help people address lifestyle issues that can lead to poor health or contribute to chronic pain. Through targeted muscle strengthening, we can help address a number of issues that make life uncomfortable or lead to pain. Our programs will have you feeling better in no time!
Programs can be used to address:
- Rounded Shoulders/Head Forward Posture
- Core Strengthening
- Shoulder Pain
- Balance Issues
- Knee Pain
- Hip Pain
Whether you’re an athlete looking to improve your game, or someone who struggles with chronic pain, we’ve got something for you!